Examples of specialist machines and bespoke automation solutions delivered include:
- List here….Cum sociis natoque penatibus et magnis dis parturient montes
- List here….Maecenas tempus, tellus eget condimentum rhoncus, sem quam semper libero
- List here….Nam quam nunc, blandit vel, luctus pulvinar
- List here….Donec sodales sagittis magna
- List here….Sed consequat, leo eget bibendum sodales, augue velit cursus
In addition to specialised automation systems for clients throughout the UK market, the business is gaining a reputation for multi-national projects and has supplied automation systems and special purpose machines to USA, Germany, Poland, China and Croatia.
Finding solutions to your most complex challenges:
Our logical step-by-step process begins by clearly grasping exactly what you want to do. It’s from initial meetings that we can brainstorm our approaches and select the most cost effective method for achieving your requirements, or ‘customer user specification’.
From here we progress to the Functional Design Specification in consultation with our mechanical, electrical and control software engineers we produce a customer blueprint for agreement before proceeding to manufacture.
Our skilled software team has over 20 years’ industrial experience in the following manufacturers:
- Siemens (PLC, HMI, Drives, Scada, PCS7)
- Rockwell Automation (PLC, HMI, Drives, SCADA)
- Mitsubishi Automation (PLC, HMI, Drives, SCADA)
- Omron Automation (PLC, HMI, Drives)
The Functional Design Specification is the basis upon which the project progresses. After a number of planning meetings, a 3D modelling and ‘proof of concept’ testing before manufacture is produced and reviewed before passing to our mechanical and electrical manufacturing teams to produce the machinery to the agreed design and specification.
The special purpose machinery and equipment once engineered, undergoes an internal factory acceptance test (FAT) before being released for installation and commissioning.