Improve manufacturing quality
As well as increased productivity, automation can help you reduce variability, improve system reliability and reduce unplanned downtime.
The other advantage is the seamless collection, evaluation and processing of real time data directly within machinery and equipment.
Although the initial investment is high, long term sustainability and economic benefits include:
- Low failure rates, therefore low maintenance costs
- High productivity with potential for 24/7 output rates
- High quality and uniformity of products
- Information and data accuracy with real time data collection for reduced waste and improved processes
- Versatile for upgrading assembly-line systems with straightforward robotic integration
- Improved safety for hazardous environments e.g. ovens and spray booths – deploying robotic technology to protect employees from chemical and solvents, gas, biohazards
- Reduced environmental impacts with better production rates, improved yields and lower energy consumption
Hartech delivers value and innovation in the most appropriate format for your business:
- Business process automation and control solutions, selecting the right components and subsystems for process control integration
- Complete end to end solutions using third party enterprise application software (cloud or data centre).
- Application and manufacture of variable speed drive systems
- PLC and SCADA design
- HMI software design – Hartech helps you migrate HMI systems and implement new guidelines for safety and efficiency
- Approved system and equipment integrators for Siemens, Rockwell, Mitsubishi, Omron, ABB, GE, Schneider and more
- Every phase of your project, from start-up and commissioning to power monitoring and ongoing maintenance
Whether it’s a one -off project or a long-term partnership, from process controls to strategic-level consulting we work with you to optimise operations and improve your safety, efficiency and bottom line. Contact us